Monday, December 22, 2014

Introducing: Raven Cilano

Hello everyone!

As promised, we will begin posting short biographies of the group's members every day.

To begin, let's meet Raven Cilano, a senior sport and exercise science major. Raven is also a co-student-leader for ABST Guatemala!




















Q: Why Guatemala?
A: I wanted to lead because I became passionate about Guatemala as an ABST-er last spring.

Q: What is something you’d like to learn about Guatemala before going?
A: I'd like to learn more about their new compensation program for workers.

Q: Words to live by?
A: "Every day is a gift, not a right."

Q: What would you do with 10 more hours in the day?
A: I'd like to say I'd be productive but I'd probably just craft.

Q: If you were stranded on deserted island with only one thing, what would you want it to be?
A: I'd make sure Chipotle was available!

Q: What is something interesting about yourself?
A: I've been figure skating since I was 2.

Q: What is something unique you can bring to the group?
A: I bring an uninhibited outgoing-ness to the group.

Q: What is your dream job?
A: My dream job is to own my own physical therapy office.

Q: What inspires you?
A: I'm inspired by people and the great things we can accomplish by working together.

No comments:

Post a Comment